MeetingBar is a menu-bar app for your calendar meetings (macOS 10.15+).
Integrated with 50+ meeting services so you can quickly join meetings from an event or create ad-hoc meetings.
- Show the next meeting in the system statusbar
- Show upcoming meetings with name or icon
- Shorten the meeting title to save space in the statusbar
- Choose icon to show for the upcoming meeting, e.g. the MeetingBar icon or the meeting app icon
- Show only meetings within a certain timeframe (e.g. show only meetings in the next 30 minutes)
- Show all upcoming events from today and tomorrow (optional) in the expanded system menubar
- show or hide all-day events or show only all-day events with a meeting link
- show or hide events without guests
- show or hide declined events
- show or hide meeting app icons
- show or hide pending events
- Show events from all your macOS calendars incl. notes, location and attendees
- Open the event in macOS calendar or Fantastical 3 (if installed)
- Configure your favorite browser to use for joining meetings and new meetings
- Select for specific services like Zoom or MS Teams to open the meeting in the installed app or in the default web browser
- Attend a meeting with one click
- Join the next online meeting with a keyboard shortcut
- Create a new meeting in your favorite app with a keyboard shortcut
- Get macOS notifications for upcoming events
- Bookmark your favorite meeting, show it in the statusmenu and make it accessible with a shortcut
- Automatically launch the app at login
- Execute custom AppleScript, e.g. to pause music when joining a meeting
- Install either:
- Make sure your calendar is synchronized to the macOS Calendar app, or add a calendar account. You can also use Google as a calendar provider.
- Open the app and go through the onboarding.
- Never miss your next meeting again! :tada:
If you experience problems with installation, or have any questions please check the FAQ or submit an issue.
Supported meeting services
MeetingBar supports more than 50 services, including Google Meet, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, GoToMeeting, Skype, WebEx, and Discord. See the full list.
Other similar apps
- NextMeeting - free, simpler
- Meeter - commercial solution, provides similar features and more regarding contacts
See CONTRIBUTING.md for more on how to contribute to MeetingBar.
Support the project
❤️ Love this project?
Support it on Patreon or via in-app purchases.
MeetingBar is stable and in active development by leits. Written in Swift 5.0.
MeetingBar also uses these resources:
App logo made by Miroslav Rajkovic.
Thanks goes to these wonderful people:
If you encounter any bugs or have a feature request, add an issue.