OAS-driven Frontend-NoCode Administration Console
What is Viron
Viron is a web-based administration tool, which
- is based on and leverages OpenAPI Specification,
- offers Frontend-Node console with fine-tuned GUI,
- and is an Open-Source Software.
Viron enables you to eliminate all the Frontend-matter tasks when administrating your API servers.
OpenAPI Specification, a.k.a.
OAS, is a
JSON file that defines an interface to a set of RESTful APIs. By interpreting an OAS document, the readers understand things such as:
- The overall idea for the APIs.
- How to call a particular API.
- How to construct request payloads.
- What type of schema do the APIs return.
- The ways to authenticate.
- And much more.
Viron evaluates and leverages OAS documents, interprets those above, and then constructs a GUI for you.
Viron is For Those Who:
- have a
RESTful administration API server.
- do not have time to make an administration website
- have good knowledge of OpenAPI Specification.
Viron is NOT For Those Who:
- require a complex administration website that an OAS document
can not define.
- have a GraphQL administration API server.
Code of Conduct
Open Source Agenda is not affiliated with "Viron" Project. README Source: cam-inc/viron