Golem chatbot framework
This project is no longer maintained. We have moved to Botshot.
Golem is a python framework for building chatbots for Messenger, Telegram and other platforms.
It differs from other bot frameworks by giving a concrete structure to the conversation.
What it can do:
Receive messages from Messenger and Telegram (Actions on Google coming soon)
Extract entities from these messages, for example using Wit.ai
- e.g. "Show me the best concert" -> intent: recommend, query: concert
Keep track of the history of all entity values in the context
Move between different states of the conversation based on intent and other entities
- Call your functions for each state and send messages and media back to the user
- It supports any language supported by Wit (English is recommended)
- Golem now has its own web GUI for easy testing
What it can NOT do:
- It does not pre-train Wit, you have to do that yourself
- It's not built for AI conversational bots (you can try though :P)
Just install the package and run our
golm init script that will take care of initial configuration.
pip3 install django-golem
golm init my-bot
cd my-bot && golm start my-bot
That's all! A development chat server should now be running at http://localhost:8000.
You may also want to configure NLU, chat integrations and analytics, see the documentation for details.
It's very easy to get started!
Find out how to make your own bot on the Wiki.
Made @ Datalab FIT CTU in Prague.
Open Source Agenda is not affiliated with "Prihoda Golem" Project. README Source: prihoda/golem