RF down-converter for (but not only for) SDR
Allow low-frequency SDR (mainly RTL-SDR) to recieve wireless signals in frequencies higher than 1500MHz
Nigun is platform-independant, so it can be paired with other devices such as YARD stick ONE and PandwaRF too!
- Dynamic LO - LO will be determined by the user and programmed by the MCU
- Almost no filtering - will leave this challenge outside of this project scope
- Power up and programming via micro-usb connector. Should be able to power up from a USB power-pack (but probably not from a computer port)
- Highest RF frequency will be 3GHz
- Product also features a VCO for signal-generation purposes. VCO support should be 200-2700MHz
Can be found currently on http://slides.com/raziele/software-define-radio-4-5-6-7-8#/
All details should be updated here in the near future
2017-05: Finished PCB design. Working on some finishing but I should order first batch during June
- All those who were patient enough to teach, review, and answer my endless questions
- Michele Perla and his HACK project - for the Atmel SAMD21E reference design
I haven't dealt with the licensing part yet, though it will probably be under CERN OHL v. 1.2.
For now, please contact me for any licensing request.
Open Source Agenda is not affiliated with "Nigun" Project. README Source: raziele/Nigun