This repository holds the code for my NGINX Handbook article on freeCodecamp. In the article the readers work through four demo projects meant to explain a single use case of NGINX. These projects are as follows:
- static-demo - A demo static server.
- node-js-demo - A demo server powered by Node.js.
- php-demo - A demo server powered by PHP.
- load-balancer-demo - A demo containing three Node.js powered servers acting as a cluster.
- Familiarity with the Linux terminal and common Unix programs such as
- A computer powerful enough to run a virtual machine or a $5 virtual private server.