Explorer++ is a lightweight and fast file manager for Windows.
- With the option to save to the registry or a configuration file, Explorer++ is completely portable
Tabbed browsing for easy management of multiple folders
- Display window shows previews of files as they are selected
Easy-to-remember keyboard shortcuts for quick navigation
- Customizable user interface
- Full drag-and-drop support with other applications, including Windows Explorer
- Advanced file operations such as merging and splitting supported
- Change file dates and attributes
- Save a directory listing
- Bookmark tabs
Search for files using their name and attributes
- Switch between icon, list, detail, thumbnail and tile view
- Filter files
Up-to-date builds can be downloaded via AppVeyor. The links below will be for the most recent build that has taken place:
For a full list of builds, see the AppVeyor page for this project.
For instructions on how to build Explorer++, see BUILDING.md.
Documentation is available online at Read the Docs.
Translations are managed with Crowdin. To contribute to a translation, sign up with Crowdin, then edit the file corresponding to your language. If your language isn't listed, use the contact link shown on the project page to request it.