A small python script that creates a timestamped zip on your Desktop containing troubleshooting info.
Do the following one line at a time in Terminal:
git clone https://github.com/corpnewt/EssentialsList
chmod +x EssentialsList.command
Then run with either
./EssentialsList.command or by double-clicking EssentialsList.command
What it gets:
The script can be customized (with more features coming in the future hopefully), but the defaults grab the following:
- Version of BOOTX64.efi and CLOVERX64.efi
- config.plist (as well as verifying structure)
- Kext lists and versions from the 10.xx and Other folders
- SSDT/DSDT from ACPI -> origin and patched
- drivers32/64(UEFI) list
- kextcache (both raw and cleaned versions)
- List of kexts and versions from /Library/Extensions and /System/Library/Extensions
- sysctl machdep.cpu/xcpm
- patchmatic dump
- pmset -g and assertions
- diskutil list
- Mount points
- General overview of the Clover installs/system
It also auto-finds the booted Clover install by parsing bdmesg - but will prompt the user if not found.
It can auto-mount EFI partitions, and will remember the state and return it when completed.
It saves the output to a timestamped zip on the Desktop with the format
- Slice, apianti, vit9696, Download Fritz, Zenith432, STLVNUB, JrCs,cecekpawon, Needy, cvad, Rehabman, philip_petev, ErmaC and the rest of the Clover crew for Clover and bdmesg
- RehabMan for patchmatic
- Apple for making it so damn hard to resolve apfs and core storage volumes to their respective EFI partitions...