Securely, easily add a watermark to your sensitive photos.To prevent them from being leaked or exploited by the BAD GUY.
Of course, it is also suitable for making emojis.
After all, it supports image watermarking with very ghostly effects.
- Purely offline local applications , code to see on open source.
- Vertical and horizontal spacing can be adjusted, the color of light and dark change at will.
- Rotate freely in all sizes and angles, text and pictures can be printed.
- The watermark repeats all over the picture, and it's a little hard for the bad guys to remove it.
Seriously (pushes up glasses)
- The code is completely open source and feel free to FORK your won, ;)
- Pure offline, no need to worry about your photos being leaked. Users with API >= 29 don't even
need to request any permissions. (28 and below users need to approve for storage permissions to
access and store photos)
- There are no stats, tracking, Device IDs, or even crash reporting (so if you got a crash, please
share the crash info with us >_<).
- We've given up all third-party tracking SDK and various stats just so you can use it with
What's yours is yours.
Layout: support for horizontal and vertical intervals between the watermark, automatically
repeat the full picture.
Style: font color, font style, transparency, font size, and rotation angle are included.
Content: Support text watermark and image watermark (or says stickers).
Developer-led download channels:
All other channels are not developer-driven, so please screen them carefully before downloading and using them.
How to ?
You can use it however you want. It is more suitable for situations where you need to submit a photo ID, a hand-held photo ID or a sensitive photo. Example.
- Various real names in the country, uploading front and back photos of ID cards at every turn, even handheld ID photos.
- Pre-project previews, samples, copyrighted or simply spoofed images
This photo is for xx for xxx purposes only, no other use.
You can turn down the transparency, just don't block the key information.
(For now) we can't (temporarily) prevent information from being uploaded, or even (temporarily) prevent information from being leaked, but we can reduce the value of the information being leaked.
Even if it's (probably) useless in the end, at least you can disgust the leaker a bit.
- Designed by @tovi with ❤️.
- Any UI or UX you think doesn't great well is my coding issue, and has nothing to do with the UI
This app was designed by @tovi, so all rights to the UI and related design resources belong to him and may not be used without permission from any person or organization.
Feedback and contribution
We welcome your comments and suggestions in the issues section, or you can contribute your code by
submitting a PR directly to us. Of course, you can also contact the developer directly via telegram
or email and we'll get back to you shortly.
If you really need it.